From: Jean-Louis Couturier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 23:12 2003-08-07 -0700, Josh wrote:
Microsoft Office InfoPath 2003. (Google it if you

Yup. I did an evaluation for our company. So, are you going to have an API so that forms can be stored in XML databases?

Just so everything is on the up and up - I'm posting this from a personal account, but I'm [EMAIL PROTECTED]; detailed questions should go to news:microsoft.public.infopath where more people from MSFT will see them.

(Short answer: yes, absolutely. InfoPath directly supports Web Services or you can do custom submit handlers. Follow up to the newsgroup for more details.)

Joshua