Jon Gabriel wrote:

> I can't speak to that, but I did almost flunk art due to my
> color-blindness.  I think they should make exceptions due
> to disabilities.

And I almost failed an elective class in typing that I took in
junior high, because my fat fingers were too clumsy. She was
very strict about counting typos against my grade. I just
wanted to take the class so it could speed up typing programs
into my computer, which doesn't require the kind of anal
grading she gave. I eventually had to pull out of the class,
to keep it from hurting my overall grade. I never did learn
how to touch-type, and I currently use a two-fingered
hunting-and-pecking style that works OK for me.
Steve Sloan ......... Huntsville, Alabama =========> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brin-L list pages .............................. http://www.brin-l.org
Chmeee's 3D Objects .................... http://www.sloan3d.com/chmeee
3D and Drawing Galleries .................. http://www.sloansteady.com
Software ................ Science Fiction, Science, and Computer Links
Science fiction scans ......................... http://www.sloan3d.com