On Thursday, August 14, 2003, at 10:16 am, G. D. Akin wrote:

Reggie Bautista wrote:

George A, John Horn, and others wrote many bad things about _Dhalgren_ by
Sam Delaney.

I have to say I agree in general, but don't let _Dhalgren_ keep you from
reading Delaney's other stuff. I particularly like _Nova_, which is a
pretty short read but lots of fun.

In my quest to read all the major award winners (novels, not much of a short
fiction person), I still have a few Nebula winners to go. Delany's
"Babel-17" (1966) and "Einstein Intersection" (1967) are still in the to
read pile. Anyone read them?

Me!

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on -- shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again."
-George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002