From: Ronn!Blankenship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Author question
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:42:49 -0500

From: "G. D. Akin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Author question
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 19:30:50 +0900

Awhile back I picked up a book out of the Exchange bargain bin by Sarah
Zettel, "The Quiet Invasion."  It is still in pile of to read books.  Has
any one read anything by her.  Worth the effort?

Just finished reading "Lucifer's Hammer" by Larry Niven again. Still, IMO,
the best end-of-the-world book ever.

Arrrrgh!

By horrifying coincidence, I'm 100 pages into Lucifer's Hammer, which I've never read before. Could we PLEASE refrain from discussing how books END(!!!) without some sort of warning?

You had no idea what it was about before you started reading it?

No. It's a hardcover book without a jacket that was on a friend's shelf.

Jon

Le Blog: http://zarq.livejournal.com