At 07:47 PM 8/14/2003 -0500, you wrote:
Kevin wrote:
My normal footwear I leave tied all the time, just push down on the back heel and step out.

SO I'M NOT CRAZY! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE! WOOHOO!

(Sorry, I *always* catch flack about the fact that I do the same thing, and it's nice to now be able to say "I can *prove* that I'm not the only one :-)

Reggie Bautista

<VBSEG> I'm glad to be of help. But comparing yourself with me, to say your are not crazy....you know how tough it is to find tissue boxes in my size?

Anyway quick glance: two pairs of bike shoes, grass cutting sneakers, two other pairs of sneakers, three pairs of dress shoes, wet weather dress shoes....all tied.

I've never had anyone see it as a problem. They are tight enough for me to run in. Like I said, I have one friend who's shoes are always united, and I think he looks like an idiot walking around like that, and so does his wife. I have another friend who also keeps his shoes always tied, even his half height work boots. But he has small feet ;-)

Kevin T. - VRWC
time for bed