In a message dated 8/14/2003 9:35:24 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Kevin wrote:
>  >>My normal footwear I leave tied all the time, just push down on the back
>  >>heel and step out.
>  >
>  >SO I'M NOT CRAZY!  I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!  WOOHOO!
>  >
>  >(Sorry, I *always* catch flack about the fact that I do the same thing,
>  >and it's nice to now be able to say "I can *prove* that I'm not the only
>  >one :-)
>  >
>  >Reggie Bautista
>
>  <VBSEG> I'm glad to be of help. But comparing yourself with me, to say
your
>  are not crazy....you know how tough it is to find tissue boxes in my size?

Um....what's a shoe?

Last winter was so warm here in Tucson, I haven't worn a closed shoe since
2001.

Socks with sandles, yes. But not a shoe.

Both my big toes still have the toenail growing at a slant. I'm not going
back to shoes.

William Taylor