From: Ronn!Blankenship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Worm Week
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 15:46:27 -0500

From: Erik Reuter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 11:15:53PM -0500, Robert Seeberger wrote:

> I had at least 5 attempts to infect my PC tonight.  Anyone else
> getting hits?

I've had about 10 today on my Linux box. Stupid worms, don't they know
they can't run on Linux? :-)

You complain? I've just deleted 15 (or more) attempts of infection from the Brin-L server.
Not even Brin-L is spared.. :S

Is that why, right after this thread started last night, messages from the list seemed to cease?

That could be worm-related, but on a different level. I've had a lot of media/client contacts and friends tell me that their e-mail systems are down because tech departments are deworming 'em.

Jon

Le Blog: http://zarq.livejournal.com