Jon Gabriel wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/europe/08/20/holiday.wale.reut/index.html

Excerpt:
Whale Leaps Aboard Sailboat
Wednesday, August 20, 2003 Posted:  11:15 AM EDT (1515 GMT)
The 10-ton humpback whale leapt out of the water onto the boat.

Just goes to show how tough our critters are... Sure, the sharks, spiders, snakes, stingers, crocs etc may get all the attention, but *all* our wildlife tends to play rough... :-)

Actually, whales are getting a lot of attention here at the moment with multiple collisions with boats - one of them with a stunning white humpback whale. It's amazing to watch the aerial photography of it.

Cheers
Russell C.