On
> Behalf Of Deborah Harrell
> Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 11:03 PM
> To: Killer Bs Discussion
> Subject: Re: Scouted: 10 ton whale leaps aboard British sailboat
>
> --- Julia Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

>>http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/europe/08/20/holiday.wale.reut/index.htm

> > onto the boat.
> > > >

> > > Sea World escapee maybe? ;-)
> >
> > I've been to Sea World.  I've seen a humpback whale.
> >  I do not think a
> > humpback whale will fit in Sea World very well.  :)
>
> Where was that Klingon bird-of-prey, anyway?  Under
> full cloak?  :)
>
> Goodnight Gracie Maru

She apparently broke out of the cargo hold and tried to mate with that
sailboat. Must have been one too many stanzas of "Whales Weep Not" by
D.H. Lawrence.  (Well, it would drive *me* over the edge....)

:)

Jon
Yes I HAVE seen the movie a lotta times, why do you ask? Maru

Le Blog:  http://zarq.livejournal.com