From: Ronn!Blankenship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: faux news endorsing Schwarzenegger in partisan race
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 22:19:53 -0500

At 08:02 PM 8/24/03 -0500, The Fool wrote:
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash.htm

FOXNEWS ORDERS AN END TO WORD-PLAYS ON SCHWARZENEGGER MOVIES; SERIOUS
CANDIDATE, SERIOUS COVERAGE
Sun Aug 24 2003 16:10:31 ET

Fox News Channel senior vice president John Moody has ordered an end to
Schwarzenegger movie puns in news rotations, according to a report set
for Monday release.

Somebody refresh my memory. Isn't Fox the company that finances/releases Ahnold's films? I wonder if that had anything to do with their position on the word puns, other than try to be "serious" about their work.

JJ