Jon wrote:
Have no idea if this is of help to you, but my wife's boss and his son have Celiac's disease. (http://www.celiac.org/). I just offered to research websites with lists of foods that contain gluten for them this weekend. If you'd like, I'll copy you (or the list, if anyone else is interested) on what I find.

Let me know.

I'm definitely interested. I had never heard of Celiac's disease before, but
I noticed on the website that Celiac's disease can cause lactose intolerance,
weight gain, fatigue, and at least a few other symptoms I have. I'll definitely
have to mention this to my doctor, especially if I avoid glutens for a while and
the symptoms diminish.

I love this list...

Reggie Bautista
I Sound Like A Hypochondriac Maru