Bryon Daly wrote:
From: Doug Pensinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Julia Thompson wrote:

(I was living in New England in the mid-1980s.  'Nuff said.  At least I
was used to that sort of thing, being a Red Sox fan and all....)

You should hate the Raiders too then, eh?

Doesn't everyone hate the Raiders? ;-)

I used to be a Raider hater, but after all their fans have gone through, I don't hate them anymore. I even think that they got robbed in the AFC championship a couple years ago on that bogus not a fumble call.

I do hate Al Davis though. Not only is he continually f**king his fans - some of the most faithful in football, but he completely ruined the Oakland Coliseum for baseball with the "Mt. Davis" addition when the Raiders came back to Oakland. One of the biggest a**holes in sports.

Doug

Who as a t an A's game at said stadium tonight. A's defeat Angels 8-1 behind a rookie pitcher and jacks from Tejada, Hernandez and Dye, opening up a 2 1/2 game lead in the AL West over Seattle who lost to Texas in 10.