--- Dan Minette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I just checked sample SAT tests, and they didn't have just a choose the
> definition section.  Half of the sections were analyzing text;

Same spectum of ability.

>the other
> half were vocabulary related.

i.e. memorization.

>The vocabulary related were either insert a
> word in a sentence or A:B as C:D, given A, B, C, choose D.

memorization

>I always did
> this analytically

explain how you discovered logicaly the correct answer based on knowledge of
systems and the way in which that system worked, and then applied that
knowledge reativly to achieve the correct answer.

basicaly I am saying that you must have had root words or that ever so
empathic abilty of language association based on memeorized components. Sory
but best guessing from this information is not fit the definition of
"analytically" used in this context. Reference Websters all you want BTW, it
won't change ground truth, only how ground truth is described.

>when it wasn't obvious from the first second. When it was
> self evident, the thought process was too fast to analyze.

i.e. you had it memorized.

=====