Jean-Marc Chaton wrote:

* Jean-Louis Couturier [Thu, 18/09/2003 at 14:54 -0400]

His full name is Léopold Claude Michel Couturier-Otis. We'll call him Léo. He weighs 9 pounds and measures 20 3/4 inches. That's 4105 grams and 53 cm. He was born yesterday, September 17th at 4:15 PM.

His mother is still at the hospital and is doing well. His father is at work and can't wait to see him.

Félicitations aux parents et bienvenue au pt'it Léo !!!!
Super chouette nouvelle !

What he said!

Doug

Who gets congrats to the parents and welcome to little Leo but isn't sure about the last (though I think I get the gist)