I came across this quite by accident in a search, but
had to check it out from the title: 'Burning Man 2001:
Satan's Birthday Party'   by James Whisler

"For those who are as yet unfamiliar with the Burning
Man Festival, it is like nothing you've ever seen (and
hopefully never will see). Founded on the Summer
Solstice (a witchcraft holiday) in 1986...To me, the
Burning Man origins obviously parallels ancient pagan
celebrations when Druids burned humans in wicker cages
as sacrifices to their gods at least eight times a
year, on their eight major holy days, one of those of
course being the Summer Solstice or Litha, a Celtic
fire festival...In essence, the outline of the city
streets forms the Wiccan symbol for the goddess. We
find the same symbol used for the trademark of the
highly Satanic video game Quake... Some readers may
already be familiar with the Luciferian principle
whereby it's believed that by creating occultic
symbols, they harness powerful energies. The symbols
themselves will generate energy after they are formed;
this being the precise reason behind the design of the
streets in Washington D.C purposefully forming masonic
and occultic symbols..."

Oh, BTW, "As I was leaving the Burning Man ritual, the
Lord impressed upon my heart that this country would
be judged for it. In commenting on a 200 point drop in
the stock market for the week prior to Labor Day, Lou
Dobbs of CNN's Moneyline stated that just about every
year at this time, it takes a dive and then quickly
recovers shortly after Labor Day..."

Man, do some people need to get a life!  Or a brain.
And - you know who you are! - kindly do not mistakenly
lump together 'those who fear dancers in the dark'
with 'those see Life as a Sacred Dance.'   ;)

Debbi
"Everyone needs to believe in something...I believe
I'll go ride my horse."  Anon. Rider