> From: Ronn!Blankenship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> At 01:21 AM 11/1/03 -0600, The Fool wrote:
> > > From: Ronn!Blankenship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > > Q.E.D.
> >
> >The only thing you've proven is that you don't answer questions.
>

> Okay.  If you really need an answer to that question, consider when was
the
> last time you heard of a woman calling everyone she knows to say "I
have
> cancer!  Isn't it wonderful?  We've been trying to make a tumor for so
long
> now!" and everyone answers "Oh, I'm so happy for you and your husband!"

But not all women are trying to get pregnant, or want to be pregnant.
Your argument isn't symetrical.  Not all women in the situation you
described would be happy and calling their friends.  The ones are _are_
happy ect. aren't forced to have abortions against their will. Likewise
their are lots of women who don't want to have a child, and don't want to
forced to have one.