On Sat, Nov 01, 2003 at 09:32:03PM -0500, Jim Sharkey wrote:

> Even a place like DC that has a great public transportation system in
> the Metro winds up with loads of traffic.

But then you have a CHOICE! You don't have to sit in traffic, you can
take the subway! New York city and Chicago both have useful train
systems and lots of traffic -- I'll choose the train every time (and
live close to a train). In Jersey, there just aren't enough train lines
to live next to unless you just want to commute to New York or Philly,
in which case, I'd rather live in New York or Philly anyway!

--
Erik Reuter   http://www.erikreuter.net/