On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 11/8/2003 9:47:55 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> >  Twin infants plus a
> >  strong-willed toddler is not a combination I care to be left with for more
> >  than an hour, myself, and they're mine!
> >
> >   Julia
>
> See the Hoon family etiquette post about using possives with hoon
> children.

But I'm not Hoon.  :)  Would you prefer that I said that ultimately
they're my responsibility?  Or the repositories of some of my DNA?

> Dr. Brin has set it up that all galactic languages are more exact than
> Anglic.
>
> I'm just doing follow-up work.

You can get pretty darn precise with Anglic, it just takes a lot more
work.  :)  Maybe it's easier to make polite lies?

> Isn't the trouble with
> Netflix the fact that
> the popcorn always
> arrives stale?

Well, with Netflix, at least you can bring your own, which they won't let
you do at the theater....

Hey, has anyone else tried the smaller bags of microwave popcorn?  You can
acutally microwave a quantity that isn't grossly excessive for one person
in one sitting now!

        Julia