At 01:31 PM 11/11/2003 -0500 Jon Gabriel wrote:
>>From: "John D. Giorgis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>Subject: RE: [L3] RE: religious/political question
>>Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 12:26:18 -0500
>>
>>At 03:30 PM 11/9/2003 +0530 ritu wrote:
>> >Gautam, how many religio-political groups condemn their own
>> >lunatics/extremists loudly, clearly and constantly? For that matter, how
>> >many political organisations/groups do that?
>>
>>Pro-Lifers in the United States would be one example of a religio-political
>>group that does this - particularly in the case of pro-life extremists who
>>resort to violence to kill and intimidate
>>abortion-providers/child-murderers.
>
>Really?  As far as I have seen, organizations that vigorously speak out
>against the murder of abortion docs are few and far between. Christian Life
>Resources is a good example but are there others?

Obviously we have different positions on the readiness of NRTL to speak out
against violence, but I think it is worth noting that one of the foremost
right-to-life organizations out there is Priests for Life, and their
rejection of violence link is right at the very top of their page:
  http://www.priestsforlife.org/articles/rejectviolence.htm

I think that this is typical of the pro-life movement.

JDG