From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Killer Bs Discussion)
Subject: Re: On trolling
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 21:29:07 -0500

In a message dated 11/10/2003 11:17:06 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I wonder if this person would consider "trolling" to include posting
> multiple articles every day, with insult-laden subject lines, propogate a
> single peculiar agenda? It seems to me that that
> situation would
> consitute "trolling" while violating the "first rule" above.

Good no one around here does that. Because none of us has a single agenda or point of view which we consistently hold to no matter what the circumstance

Are you trying to insinuate that some of us are obsessed with SPORTS???

Perish the thought!

:-)

Jon
Baseball.  Football.  Hockey.  Soccer.  Badminton.  Maru.

Le Blog: http://zarq.livejournal.com