On 13 Nov 2003, at 4:03 pm, Julia Thompson wrote:

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, Reggie Bautista wrote:

Ronn! wrote:
At least no one has brought up "Coke" versus "Pepsi" . . .

Julia has already mentioned RC, but I haven't seen anyone yet bring up "an RC Cola and a moon-pie"...

There's too much squishiness for the quantity of chocolate present in a
moon pie, IMO. But I didn't grow up eating them, I grew up eating Devil
Dogs.

Reggie Bautista
And I'm Not Even From The South Maru

And I didn't grow up there. :)

They serve RC Cola at Arby's.  Maybe I ought to go to Arby's sometime
soon.

The UK equivalent of the Moon Pie is the Wagon Wheel (most popular with jam rather than original). That could be eaten with Irn Bru for maximum fat and sugar.

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/biscuits/previous.php3?item=64

http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/irn-bru/index.asp

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Aerospace is plumbing with the volume turned up." - John Carmack