----- Original Message -----
From: "The Fool" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 4:07 PM
Subject: Re: Frist the liar

> > From: John D. Giorgis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > At 12:12 PM 11/13/2003 -0600 The Fool wrote:
> >

><<http://www.j-bradford-delong.net/movable_type/2003_archives/002714.html
> >

> > My goodness, if the best thing liberals can now bash Republicans for is
> > 'Net Poll, then Bush really is going to run away with next year's
> election.
> >
> > Great news.... thanks for the link Fool.
>
> It just shows that Deceit, Deception, and self-Delusion are the key
> tactics of right wing extremists.

When you decide who is an extremist and who is not, how do you decide the
mean?  Do you attempt to make an empirical measurement of the distribution
of opinions, and then find the center, with > 3 SD on either side being
extremists?  Or, do you assume that your opinions are the standards that
all others should be measured by?

Thanks in advance for the clarification.

Dan M.