From: "The Fool" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Frist the liar
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:07:03 -0600

> From: John D. Giorgis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> At 12:12 PM 11/13/2003 -0600 The Fool wrote:
>
><<http://www.j-bradford-delong.net/movable_type/2003_archives/002714.html
>

> My goodness, if the best thing liberals can now bash Republicans for is
> 'Net Poll, then Bush really is going to run away with next year's
election.

> Great news.... thanks for the link Fool.

It just shows that Deceit, Deception, and self-Delusion are the key
tactics of right wing extremists.

And _left-wing_ extremists are apparently haunted by an intense paranoia that someone is out to get them.... ;-)

ALL politicians use deceit, deception and self-delusion. This is not a phenomenon limited to either side of the political fence. It is impossible to please 100% of the people 100% of the time, so politicians use whatever tools they have in an attempt to maintain appearances and please the majority. They're also trying to push an agenda.

It's ironic that your posts use such vehement, unyielding words to describe the 'evil' 'fascist' extremists that oppose your beliefs. Perhaps 'ironic' is less accurate than 'hypocritical'?

Jon

Le Blog: http://zarq.livejournal.com