--- Julia Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>

> Hm.  Wondering now:
>
> how many religious people on list

I prefer "spiritual," but I suppose you could place me
in this category.  ;)

> how many very non-religious people on list
> how many people have killfiles

None currently (I presume this is the same as blocking
a particular sender?).

> if killfiles by religious people have primarily
> non-religious people

Of the temporarily-blocked I've had on this List, I
don't know their status.

> if killfiles by non-religious people have primarily
> religious people

Debbi
who does delete certain threads/posters unread from
time to time, but this rarely occurs except during
periods of significant personal stress -- well, I *do*
toss out the baseball/football posts frequently  :)