On Fri, 14 Nov 2003, Michael Harney wrote:

> From: "Julia Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > Julia
> >
> > doesn't use killfiles, certainly not on mailing lists
>
> I would definately not killfile anyone on a list that I was moderating,
> that much is certain, but if someone is going far enough to get on my
> killfile, they probably won't stay long on a list that I am moderating
> (someone has to go pretty far to gain that distinction).

I don't killfile.  I skim or skip posts by certain individuals on other
lists sometimes, but I figure I'd rather have an idea as to what's going
on if a flamewar erupts, to have an idea at the outset as to who, if
anyone, is being a goober.  Also, the people who annoy me occasionally
come up with some brilliant amusement.  The person who has done the most
to annoy me who is on a mailing list I'm on (but he didn't annoy me via
the 'net) has also given me a few good belly-busting laughs in listmail.

        Julia