On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 20:57:38 -0500, John D. Giorgis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

At 05:34 PM 11/23/2003 -0800 Doug Pensinger wrote:
What I'm really afraid of is that the president will use his power to bend
the will of the electorate in an unethical manner or to conduct a
fraudulent election. If some of you perceive this as unduly alarmist,
well, perhaps you are correct. I hope so.

Gosh, and I thought that I hated Bill Clinton......

I may hate what he is doing to my country, but I do not hate Bush, or anyone else.

--
Doug
ROU Not even you 8^)