From: "Gary Nunn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Occasionally I get some interesting emails that land in my inbox. Below
is one that some friends and I tried to crack the code at the bottom of
the page. Anyone here care to take a shot at it?

I've gotten a very similar email, with the same federalfundingprogram address (and I even think I posted it to the list, where someone remarked there are several similar ones circulating). I don't do the codebreaking thing but one thing about this email caught my attention:

Item is to be delivered at beginning of Lagrange Street in Winchester,
Massachusetts which is directly across the street from Stratford Road
located at: Latitude N 42.44852 & Longitude W 071.14651 and the
Elevation is 90 feet.

Wierd: the Winchester location described is only about 2.6 miles from my house!

http://makeashorterlink.com/?K6E723EB6
or:
http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?ed=gwaNFOV.winw2_5ermHsmySdabLUoRTeNFS9Q2fCPXn4ZbXFCVUm0tz7W4W_JkRlWdloJACt&csz=Arlington%2C+MA&country=us&tcsz=Winchester%2C+MA&tcountry=us&terr=3011

Hmmm. I could use a replacement DWG unit myself... perhaps I should try to intercept the delivery...