David Hobby wrote:

Accordingly, as early as Dec. 17, the Chicago City Council
is to vote on a proposal by Mr. Burke to ban the use of
camera phones in public bathrooms, locker rooms and
showers.

Most Australian local councils have already done this, and most institutions also have signs at the entry banning mobile phones from their change rooms and rest rooms. A couple of court cases certainly hastened this into place.

I did a tour of a car racing workshop a couple of days ago, and we were warned not to take out our phones, as most phones here now have cameras built-in whether you want one or not.

Cheers
Russell C.