From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: CNN Breaking News
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 13:37:53 EST

> Looks like they're doing DNA tests to confirm. I wonder what that's going
> to mean to Iraq in both the short and long terms.

It'll probably lead to a more widespread acceptance of the validity of DNA
testing throughout the Middle East...

More likely, the Arab world will believe that we've mistakenly captured one of his doppelgangers despite DNA evidence to the contrary. Perhaps in the future Saddam will beat out Elvis, Bigfoot and UFO's for the most unproven 'sightings'. ;)

Seriously, it might have been more prudent to wait for absolute proof before announcing we had him. If the results come back and it's _not_ Saddam, we'll be a laughingstock.

Jon

Le Blog: http://zarq.livejournal.com