I'm filtering once again.  I have lots of things to do to prepare for
Christmas, so I don't have the time to participate.  Additionally, with the
increasing posts re: environmentalism, my mind is going in directions that I
don't want it to go.  I should have known that my requesting that topics I
feel strongly about not be brought up would only increase the number of
posts on those topics.  Oh, well.  See you in a few (days, weeks, I don't
know it depends on when I'm not so busy and when I'm feeling better).

Michael Harney - who regrets that he will miss the answer to the riddle, but
can always look it up on the archives later.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]