Many moons ago, I wrote:

Dan Minette wrote:

FWIW, I just saw a census article that stated that there is now a net outflux of Americans from California. The rise in the California population is due to the difference in the birth and death rate and immigration from outside of the country.

_Now_ there is, after so many came for so many years from within and without the country (aned including myself, some 33 years ago). It used to be that less than 50% of California citizens were actually natives and it wouldn't surprise me if that were still the case. Did the artcle say anything about that?

Why did these messages - all of which have already been posted to the list some time ago, all of a sudden show up again?