From: "Robert Seeberger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Filtering
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 13:00:31 -0600

No.
With all respect to Michael and his sensitivity to various issues, I think
it is the responsibility of the reader to do his/her own censoring.
We are all adults here and we should be grown up enough to exert a bit of
self discipline.
I think Michael is a perfect example and I applaud him for handling these
issues in the manner he has.

You know........its OK to blow up or blow off some steam sometimes. We are
all friends here, and friends should make some allowances for individual
peculiarities, especially when people are known to be making an effort
towards honest discourse and self-moderation.

In that sense I think we have very little reason to let ourselves be uptight
in regards to controversial subject matter.

Well put.

-Travis