Travis Edmunds wrote:

> >From: "Michael Harney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Subject: Re: RIDDLES: Yet another thread for fun.
> >Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 08:41:48 -0700
> >

> >From: "Travis Edmunds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >

> > > Lets play a little game. I'll start things off by throwing a riddle on
> >the
> > > table. The first person to correctly answer the riddle has the privilege
> >of
> > > posting a riddle of their own.
> > >
> > > This guy went into the forest one day. Once there he got it, but he
> >couldn't
> > > get it. So he left it there and brought it back home. What did he get?
> >
> >This sounds like a patient zero situation.  A man goes into a forest, he
> >picks up a virus, but is immune to the virus, so he can only be a carrier.
> >So my answer is a virus that he is immune to.  Am I right?
> >
> >Micahel Harney
> >[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> It is a probable answer to the riddle. However it's not THE answer. I mean
> if you had asked this particular riddle with a virus in mind as the answer,
> then "a virus" would be correct. It's a multi-answerable riddle I suppose.
> Just keep on guessing what it could be, until you guess correctly.
>
> -Travis

        Hey, that's not fair!  The poser must at least give a new
piece of information each time they discard a possible answer,
otherwise this could go on for a long time...

Travis--  Here's a yes/no question:  Could your answer to this
riddle be produced by someone who lived 500 years ago?

                                        ---David

Neologisms Maru