From: "Travis Edmunds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >From: "Michael Harney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Subject: Re: RIDDLES: Yet another thread for fun.
> >Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 16:56:37 -0700
> >
> >Ok, guess number two:  A view.  He took a picture to bring the view home
> >with him, but left the view there.
> >
> >Michael Harney
> >[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> <lol> Nope. Yet another good guess though.
>
> -Travis

Having reviewed the guesses made, and your responses, I noticed that one
guess got a "not exactly" response, leading me to believe it was close to
the answer.  That guess was "a sense of accomplishment", so here is one
final set of guesses before I give up:
A sense of wonder
A sense of oneness with the world/nature
A sense of belonging

Though to me, these things do not seem to fit the conditions of the riddle,
I make these guesses based on how you have reacted to various guesses.
That's all I've got.

I am still filtering, but will look for the response to this in the archives
tomorrow.

Michael Harney
[EMAIL PROTECTED]