At 12:10 PM 12/26/03, Jim Sharkey wrote:

Julia Thompson wrote:
>Merry Christmas, everyone!

And I hope you and yours, and everyone else had one too.

It was a good Christmas at the Sharkey household. Heck, I told my wife I wanted Magic cards in my stocking (being unable to think of anything else) and I got the first season of Babylon 5 on DVD instead. Santa was really on top of things. :)

I hinted I wanted some Harry Potter books and I got a set of books on working with clay by an author who in the cover photograph looks like Saddam Hussein right after he was pulled out of his hole . . .

Homonyms Suck Maru

-- Ronn! :)