----- Original Message -----
From: "Ray Ludenia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "BRIN L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2003 2:40 AM
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas

> Reggie Bautista wrote:
>
> > By the way, this looks like as good a place as any to say this, so,
Happy
> > Winter Holidays to All!
>
> Now this *is* early! 35C (95F?) here for the next few days.
>
> Happy Summer Holidays to All "lower" hemisphere dwellers.
>
> Regards, Ray.

DOH!

Sorry, didn't mean to be so hemispherically prejudiced!  How about "Happy
Late-December Holidays?"  Well, I guess technically New Year's Day is in
January...hmm, let's see, can't really call it the solstice holidays,
there's another one of those in about six months... um...

Well, I guess all I can really settle on is Happy This Time Of The Year.
Sounds a little silly if you ask me, but there you have it ;-)

Reggie Bautista
Slightly Chagrined Maru