Travis Edmunds wrote:

<snip>

> -Travis "will be reading more Robert J. Sawyer in the future" Edmunds

IMO, good decision.  I've read most of his stuff.  His works are easy to
read, the characters, while not deeply developed, are likeable, or at least
understandable as they have the same real-world problems as we do.  He does
have some great ideas that other authors would most likely develop a little
more thoroughly, but what the heck, the stories are good.

He won the 1995 Nebula for "The Terminal Experiment" and the 2003 Hugo for
"Hominids", the first in his Neanderthal Parallax Trilogy.  "Humans" and
"Hybrids" are the sequels.  All are quite good.

The first I read by Sawyer was "Starplex" (Hugo and Nebula nominee).  I'd
like to see a sequel to it.

George A