From: "Reggie Bautista" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Science Fiction In General
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 12:45:57 -0600

Travis wrote:
> King is a mediocre writer, who occasionally achieves a golden moment or
two.

You'll notice in my comment, I didn't say King was a good writer, just that
I often enjoy his books.  :-)  There's definitely a difference.  For me,
King's better books are a guilty pleasure.  (We won't talk about his
not-so-better books.)

Reggie Bautista

<lol> There were no direct implications towards you in my post. Just my own raw opinion. Also I left myself hanging in the hopes of someone realizing and saying what you just did. Instead of calling people stupid for reading King (or any other mediocre writer for that matter) one must take into account that some people know the difference, and decide to dive into the works of these writers' with reckless abandon. I do so myself with many writers.

-Travis "you took the words right outta my mouth" Edmunds

Anyone here like Meatloaf? (besides db)