From: "Amanda Marlowe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Stephan King
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 07:32:05 -0600

1. King is a better storyteller than he is a writer. His plots can be
fascinating and compelling. Unfortunately he indiscriminately adds details
about every thing including the kitchen sink, which can make the writing very
hard to slog through.

Amanda
Just my two cents Maru
(And no, I haven't read King's book on writing yet.)

Good point. Especially since it helps validate my point of view!!<lol> Compare that to Anne Rice's work, which yes, can be tedious and indiscriminately detailed, but it's GOOD.

-Travis "good as in 'good writing'" Edmunds