On 15 Jan 2004, at 6:29 am, Doug Pensinger wrote:

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:40:22 +0000, William T Goodall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Following several months of development by me and lots of testing by the members of the Wednesday chat brin-l-books is probably ready for you all to try :)

http://books.scattersoft.com

An interactive web site where you can view and vote on books. The initial lists are compiled from lists of award winning books, books mentioned on list, and recommendations from the testers on the Wednesday chat.

Good stuff, William, thanks for putting that together. How do we make suggestions?

You can send suggestions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Our products just aren't engineered for security." - Brian Valentine, senior vice president in charge of Microsoft's Windows development team.