> Japanese telecom carriers, pioneers of internet-capable and
> picture-snapping handsets, have now come up with the world's first
> mobile phone that enables users to listen to calls inside their
> heads - by conducting sound through bone.

Thus validating every poor schizophrenic in the world...

Maybe that's how come Joan of Arc heard voices...combine one of those phones
with an electromagnetic time warp...

"Nine out of the ten voices in my head are telling me NOT to shoot"

Tom Beck

www.mercerjewishsingles.org

"I always knew I'd see the first man on the Moon. I never dreamed I'd see the
last." - Dr Jerry Pournelle