At 12:57 AM 2/1/04, Doug Pensinger wrote:
Ronn! wrote:

Here's another opinion:

<<http://www.canada.com/national/nationalpost/news/comment/story.html?id=d8f662bb-b354-4e05-9dfe-f2f9117f96fd>>

Adds for prostitution? Pornogrification? Someone want to explain the last paragraph to me?

"This weekend's Super Bowl halftime show will be a salute to "MTV: Music Television." The channel that pioneered the selling of pop music as exotic dancing will be right at home in a city where it seems every taxi carries advertising for prostitution. The halftime show's star, Janet Jackson, is an appropriate representative of the pornografication of America's celebrity-driven popular culture."

I was hoping someone from Houston could explain it . . .

-- Ronn! :)