From: Nick Arnett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Reviews for Mel Gibson's "The Passion of the Christ"
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 10:40:56 -0800

The Fool wrote:

-- Aryan Nations

--Vangard News Network

-- Christian Comedian Chonda Pierce (From a letter posted on the National
Vangard web site)

-- The White Revolution Report

I believe that you are furthering the causes of these broods of vipers by republishing their venom.

I won't even give their words the respect shown by repeating them, even to point out the evil they contain.

Nick

Ah yes. You "believe". I for one, believe that views like that, hold back any sort of honest discourse. Furthermore, to brand something evil, is to show either a narrow-minded approach to things, or a faithful belief in what you are spoon-fed. Prove to me however, that evil is a substantial thing and I may change my view of evil being a man-made concept.

-Travis