At 11:46 AM 2/18/2004, you wrote:

From: Julia Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: BRin-L - are we average? (was RE: FederalMarraige[sic]Amendment)
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 16:25:21 -0600

"Miller, Jeffrey" wrote:

> I really AM curious about people's arrangments.. I don't talk much
> about my life, but many people seem to be (happily) married with kids
> (but then, I tend to think the whole world is like that ^_^)

Monogamous, hetero, married, kids.

Insane.

(I'm told it gets easier once twins hit 12-18 months.)

Julia

Polygamous/Hetero/Single/No kids/Goes by the credo: "If a girl is stupid enough to want to go out with me, then she's too stupid for me anyway."

-Travis "that's probably why I'm single" Edmunds

I knew if I waited someone would make a post that I can just ditto. Although I'm not polyglamorous.

Otherwise ditto.

Kevin T. - VRWC
Remember son, they're all crazy
---