Kevin Tarr wrote:

At 03:52 PM 2/19/2004, you wrote:

Why do some posts still have attachements? I thought the server that relayes them strippes attachements. Kevin's post f.i. has two (see below). One saying that his outgoing mail is virus free the other was the added iformercial from our friendly neighbourhood server (Which could be scrapped if you ask me. We all know where we are. :o) ) Just out of interest.

Is this better? I only noticed yesterday that outgoing e-mail is being scanned AND certified. But it's just part of the message, not an attachment. I receive some mail on the subservient list that has attachments for no other reason than the client they use. So maybe your e-mail client is doing it. Not saying it's wrong, just a function.

Well you managed to reduce the attachments to just the one. :o* I guess that it could be some incompatabillity issue between different clients, since your's and only two or three other people have that happening this to their e-mail (here as wel as on the other list ;o) ). It isn't an annoyance or anything. I just wondered how it happens since I remembered Nick saying something about stripping attachments before sending out listmail. That's all. :o)

Kevin T. - VRWC
Get your dirty paws off me you damn stinking attachment!

Afraid that you've been attached to again. You see that bar below \/? In my e-mail client it appears that everything after that basically is an attachment.