"Ronn!Blankenship" wrote:

> At 02:26 PM 2/24/04, Jan Coffey wrote:
>
> >Just out of curoiosity Doug, what opinion do you hold on marriages
> >envolving more than one person?
>
> I'm not Doug, but I've found that marriages which don't involve more than
> one person can be rather lonely.

:)  I was wondering if someone would call that one.

As far as marriages involving more than two people go, I don't think I
could be in one of those.  I have considered the question, and I am just
too darn monogamous for that.

I could go on about number of relationship-pairs given the number of
people (with N people it's N(N-1)/2) and how that can complicate things
rather rapidly as you add more people, but I don't have the energy
tonight.

        Julia