From: "Robert Seeberger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Haiku
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 22:42:59 -0600

both my arms broken
both in slings around my neck
will you wipe my ass?
(This actually happened to a co-worker recently<G>)

black hair on my soap my wife will surely freak out someone get a rake

love is powerful no having to say sorry so bite the big one

my face is melting it must be something I ate what is brown acid?

LED flashlight batteries last forever I think I left it at work

butterfly coming makes landing on my windshield scrape it off next light

rodeo next week lots of rednecks drinking beer not enough restrooms

sex can be quite fun we could do the wild thing but I need window shades

copter searchlight scans cross my backyard late at night skinnydipping ends

xponent is done haiku motor out of gas time for bed maru

xponent No Seasons Maru rob

HAHA!!! Did you write that?

-Travis