From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Terrorists Win in Spain
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:23:06 -0800

> > You don't have to apologize Doug. It's no biggie. But, in > Canada disagreeing > with the Bush admin, there was certainly a backwash against > us down south. > And I would be very interested in ANY American opinions on this.

I thought we made it VERY clear in the South Park Movie!?!?!!!

"...Heck no, Blame Canada! Blame Canada!
With their hockey hullabaloo, and that bitch Anne Murray, too!
Blame Canada! Shame on Canada..
For, the smut we must stop.. the trash we must smash..
The laugher and fun.. must all be undone..
We must blame them.. and cause a fuss..
before somebody thinks of blaming us!"
                Lyrics from South Park Movie

Nerd From Hell

Very good Chad...<lol>

Now I wanna hear you do a good Cartman impression and start singing:

I'M SAILING AWAY...

SET AN OPEN COURSE, FOR THE VIRGIN SEA...

-Travis "a gathering of angels???...on your HEAD?!?!?!?" Edmunds

MSN Premium with Virus Guard and Firewall* from McAfeeŽ Security : 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines