From: Julia Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: DEFENDERS OF THE SANCTITY OF MARRIAGE
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:45:56 -0600

Travis Edmunds wrote:

> "The prating FOOL shall fall"
>
> Not sure where that is exactly, but it's in the bible.

Proverbs 10:8
The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating fool shall
fall.

Proverbs 10:10
He that winketh with the eye causeth sorrow: but a prating fool shall
fall.

Searchable King James version of the Bible at
http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/kjv.browse.html

Julia

Ok, ok. I'm lazy. Are you happy now?

Although I did take my dog for a walk this morning. And that's gotta count for something right?

-Travis "still lazy" Edmunds

Free yourself from those irritating pop-up ads with MSn Premium. Get 2months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines