Travis Edmunds wrote:

> >From: Julia Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Subject: Re: DEFENDERS OF THE SANCTITY OF MARRIAGE
> >Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:45:56 -0600
> >
> >Travis Edmunds wrote:
> >
> > > "The prating FOOL shall fall"
> > >
> > > Not sure where that is exactly, but it's in the bible.
> >
> >Proverbs 10:8
> >The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating fool shall
> >fall.
> >
> >Proverbs 10:10
> >He that winketh with the eye causeth sorrow: but a prating fool shall
> >fall.
> >
> >Searchable King James version of the Bible at
> >http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/kjv.browse.html
> >
> >       Julia
>
> Ok, ok. I'm lazy. Are you happy now?

I'm happy, but nothing having to do with your response.  :)  But you
could bookmark the site and next time look it up yourself -- it's a
*lot* easier than wrestling with a Strong's Concordance, I tell you.

> Although I did take my dog for a walk this morning. And that's gotta count
> for something right?

Hey, all I've done for my dog this morning is let it out and feed it.
So you're ahead of me there.

> -Travis "still lazy" Edmunds

And I figure you're grateful you don't have 3 small children to feed
today.  :)

        Julia